2,328 apartments for rent near Westwood, NJ
Apartments in Westwood, NJ
A small town in northeastern New Jersey, Westwood was incorporated in 1894. This picturesque borough is 20 miles north of Manhattan and 18 miles northeast of Newark. New Jersey Transit’s Westwood station makes commuting easy, and the Garden State Parkway is nearby.
Westwood has nine local parks, including Brookside Park, with ball fields, a basketball court, a picnic area, seasonal stream fishing, canoeing, and kayaking. Gritman Park has a pond, ice skating, a pathway, and a picnic area. In addition to local parks, Campgaw Mountain County Park, High Mountain Wilderness Park, and Harriman State Park are all about a ten-minute drive. Travel nine miles to Palisades Boulevard and enjoy Palisades State Park.
Westwood’s historical downtown area features a bustling Main Street with several unique shops, boutiques, restaurants, and cafes. There’s also an annual summer festival and other community events.
Westwood’s charming architecture and safe, established neighborhoods make it a great location for your next apartment rental.
- Township of Washington
- River Vale
- Old Tappan
- Woodcliff Lake
- Park Ridge
- Bergen Community College
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Metropolitan
- Felician College
- Passaic Cty Community College
- Ramapo College of New Jersey
- US Coast Guard Station Sandy Hook
- Tamdques Reservation
- Military Ocean Terminal
- Picatinny Arsenal
- Ash Brook Reservation
- Avalon at Edgewater
- The Morgan At Provost Square
- Vermella Lyndhurst
- Westwood Hills
- Furnished Studio - Meadowlands - Rutherford
- Furnished Studio - Elizabeth - Newark Airport
- Vermella Crossing
- RiverTrace at Port Imperial
- Furnished Studio - Secaucus - New York Cit...
- Furnished Studio - Ramsey - Upper Saddle R...