2,433 apartments for rent near Palisades Park, NJ
Apartments in Palisades Park, NJ
If you’ve always dreamed of living on the Hudson River with views of the Manhattan skyline in your backyard, then try apartment renting in Palisades Park. This small, densely-populated, culturally-diverse borough is home to one of the most beautiful parks in New Jersey and the former Palisades Amusement Park, which drew visitors for nearly a century before closing in 1971.
Situated just four miles west of Manhattan and 13 miles northeast of Newark, Palisades Park is a bustling area of restaurants, shops, and businesses.
Palisades Interstate Park contains 2,500 acres of the ruggedly beautiful Palisades along the Hudson River. This impressive stretch of cliffs can be seen from the Palisades Interstate Parkway, a 42-mile road leading from the George Washington Bridge to Bear Mountain. The park also includes historic sites, two boat basins, hiking, cross-country skiing, and fishing.
Want to rent an apartment in a place where there’s always something to do? Then try renting in Palisades Park.
- Ridgefield Park
- Fort Lee
- Cliffside Park
- Little Ferry
- North Bergen
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Metropolitan
- Felician College
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Bergen Community College
- Hudson Cty Community College
- Picatinny Arsenal
- Ash Brook Reservation
- Military Ocean Terminal
- US Coast Guard Station Sandy Hook
- Tamdques Reservation
- Furnished Studio - Secaucus - Meadowlands
- The Landings at Port Imperial
- Osprey Cove
- Montclair Residences at Bay St Station
- Riverbend at Port Imperial
- Furnished Studio - Meadowlands - East Ruth...
- Richfield Village Apartments
- Vermella Crossing
- Furnished Studio - Secaucus - New York Cit...
- Mariner's Landing Apartments