258 apartments for rent in Springfield, MO
Guide to Springfield
Springfield Apartments For Rent
Situated in the rolling, green hills of the Ozarks, Springfield is the third largest city in Missouri. Rich in history, Springfield is the location of such important historical events as the first Wild West shoot-out to the birthplace of the first transcontinental highway (Route 66). The first major Civil War battle west of the Mississippi River took place here, and visitors can tour the grounds at Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield.
Springfield’s economy is based in healthcare and manufacturing. Some of the businesses located here include 3M and Kraft Foods. Residents have plenty to do in their free time. Missouri’s cave system is legendary, and Fantastic Caverns in Springfield is a ride-through cave discovered in 1862. Nearby Table Rock Lake contains several marinas and is popular for boating and fishing.
- Downtown Springfield
- West Central
- Walnut Street
- Rountree Area
- Parkwood Survival
- Southeast Springfield
- Southern Hills
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Missouri State University
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary
- Cox College of Nursing - Health Science
- Drury University
- Evangel University
- Walnut Street Historic District features 13 blocks of historic homes dating back to the late 1800s and early 1900s.
- Annual festivals in Springfield include Artsfest and Cider Days. Downtown also hosts a seasonal farmers market.
- Students can choose from Missouri State University, Drury University, or Ozarks Technical Community College.
- Downtown Springfield is a great shopping destination with antique stores, boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants.
- Spend the weekend cheering on the MSU Bears, picnicking at one of Springfield’s many parks, or touring the Dickerson Zoo.
- A vibrant art scene includes the Springfield Art Museum, the Creamery Arts Center, and the historic Landers Theatre.
Fantastic Caverns: America's Only Ride Thru Cave!!
Springfield Cardinals - the area's Official Minor League Baseball Team at Hammon's Field!
Springfield Mo: With the past decade bringing a plethora of revitalization, downtown Springfield is the place to be!
Nature's crowning Jewel of Southwest Missouri; and a recreational delight!