725 apartments for rent near Fall River, MA
Apartments in Fall River, MA
Nestled in an area where the Taunton River flows into Mount Hope Bay, Fall River is minutes away from Providence, RI and only 53 miles south of Boston. Here you can find rich examples history and beauty, from the mystery of Lizzie Borden to the pride of Battleship Cove. Roam the area for an apartment for rent in Fall River as you explore all this city has to offer.
With its beautiful location by the sea, 35 miles from Cape Cod, this area offers more than just history and entertainment. It’s also a growing town committed to economic development. As such, it’s easy to find apartments for rent in Fall River near new commercial, industrial and retail complexes.
Known for its ethnically diverse population, Fall River is host to several festivals throughout the year. From The Great Feast of the Holy Ghost of New England to the traditional St. Patrick’s Day Parade, this is an area big on culture. And because it is within a reasonable commute to major metro areas, Fall River apartments for rent offer access to countless first-rate attractions.
- Bristol Community College
- Southern New England Law School
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Wheaton College
- Bridgewater State College
- South Weymouth Naval Air Station Weymouth
- US Military Reservation
- Otis Air National Guard Base
- Camp Edwards Army National Guard
- South Weymouth Naval Air Station Rockland
- Washington Mills Building No.1
- The Fairways
- Lord Chesterfield Apartments
- Furnished Studio - Boston - Woburn
- Kensington at Ashmont Station Apartments
- Furnished Studio - Boston - Waltham - 32 4...
- Furnished Studio - Los Angeles - LAX Airpo...
- Alterra at Overlook Ridge
- Wellington Parkside
- Arborpoint at Seven Springs