429 apartments for rent near Jefferson, LA
Apartments in Jefferson, LA
The unincorporated community of Jefferson, Louisiana lies within the Jefferson Parish on the east bank of the Mississippi River. Established in 1825, Jefferson’s long history is evident in traditions and architecture, folklore and historic sites.
Just six miles west of New Orleans, Jefferson apartment rentals give residents access to all the dynamic city of New Orleans has to offer, including museums, the French Quarter, the music, and the abiding spirit and pride of the residents.
There’s plenty to do in and around Jefferson, including several local parks. Lake Pontchartrain is a popular recreational area for boating, water skiing, and sailing, while Queen Bess Island is the nesting site for Louisiana’s state bird, the brown pelican. The beaches of the Grand Isle and Grand Isle State Park are just two hours away.
Jefferson, Louisiana apartments for rent will allow you to enjoy all the New Orleans area has to offer.
- La Tech College Jefferson
- University of Phoenix Louisiana
- Loyola University New Orleans
- Notre Dame Seminary
- Xavier University of Louisiana
- New Orleans Naval Support
- United States Army Reserve
- US Naval Reserve Training Center
- Camp Villere National Guard Center
- New Orleans Naval Air Station