155 apartments for rent near Hopkinsville, KY
Apartments in Hopkinsville, KY
Among the beautiful, white blooms of Dogwood trees and the rolling hills of the Kentucky countryside you’ll find the city of Hopkinsville. Settled in 1796, Hopkinsville is in the southwestern part of Kentucky near the Tennessee border, close to Fort Campbell and Clarksville, Tennessee. As the seventh largest city in Kentucky, it is an active place for apartment renting.
Land Between the Lakes, a National Recreation Area, is located west of Hopkinsville. This popular area features hiking, horseback riding, and OHV trails, as well as campgrounds, fishing, and hunting. Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park is 14 miles north of Hopkinsville and offers a lodge, cottages, camping, and a restaurant. Activities include fishing, swimming, trails, golfing, and boating.
Historic sites include the Lone Oak House Museum, built in 1835. Historic Downtown Hopkinsville has several unique shops, cafes, and museums.
Rent an apartment in Hopkinsville and enjoy proximity to Fort Campbell, Clarksville, recreation areas, and more.
- Campus Evolution Villages Murray
- Park On Country Club
- Oak Tree Farm Apartment Homes
- Camden Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
- Carriage Hall Assisted Living
- Dawson Springs Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Dogwood Point Of Milan-Assisted Living By ...
- Hillside Villa Care And Rehab Center
- Lake Way Nursing Rehab Center
- Manor House Of Dover