161 apartments for rent in Waterloo, IA
Guide to Waterloo
Waterloo Apartments For Rent
Waterloo is a busy city with a thriving economy, home to such industry giants as John Deere, GMAC, and Tyson Foods. First settled in 1845, Waterloo’s history began when settlers arrived to populate the banks of the Cedar River. Nearby Cedar Falls is home to the University of Northern Iowa, a school with a student population near 15,000.
Choose a Waterloo apartment and you’ll enjoy attractions such as the Waterloo Center for the Arts, the Grout Museum District, and the historic Rensselaer Russell House museum. Wherever you rent your apartment in Waterloo, you’ll discover this is a city that offers access to top-notch education and quality jobs.
And when you’re ready to enjoy a little free time, you’ll find a wide spectrum of performing and visual arts venues, outdoor recreation and the simple pleasures of fine dining all within a short drive or walk from your new Waterloo apartment.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Hawkeye Community College
- Allen College
- University of Northern Iowa
- Wartburg College
- Upper Iowa University
- Waterloo is home to Hawkeye Community College and it is just minutes from the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls.
- Hockey! Waterloo is home of the USHL Black Hawks, who play at the Young Arena.
- There are several museums and historic sites in Waterloo, including the 1862 Victorian Home and Carriage House Museum.
- Waterloo features family-friendly attractions such as Phelps Youth Pavilion, a hands-on children’s museum.
- Gorgeous parks in Waterloo include the vast Black Hawk Park which offers camping, fishing, hiking, and boat ramps.
- The Cedar Valley Paddlers Trail is a 10-mile water trail offering fishing, boating, and wildlife viewing.