224 apartments for rent in Cedar Rapids, IA
Guide to Cedar Rapids
Cedar Rapids Apartments For Rent
As you start your hunt for the perfect apartments for rent in Cedar Rapids, be sure to enjoy the beauty of this city’s Midwestern landscape and the community-focused atmosphere. Great business opportunities, notable cultural events and a family atmosphere makes the “City of Five Seasons” a wonderful place for people of all ages.
Find an apartment for rent in Cedar Rapids within an easy commute of some two dozen Fortune 500 companies and hundreds of manufacturing plants. The historical agribusiness base combined with the emergence of new technology companies makes this a thriving professional environment.
But once the work week is done and you’re ready for a little “me” time, spend days engaged in outdoor pursuits and nights savoring a dinner out or listening to good tunes at a local club. Fortunately, Cedar Rapids apartments for rent are just a short distance from all the happening places.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
Why Cedar Rapids?
- The terrific weather in Cedar Rapids led to the city’s nickname, “City of Five Seasons” – an additional season representing time to enjoy the other four.
- Cedar Rapids is one of the world’s largest corn-processing cities and is home to Rockwell Collins, Aegon, Quaker Oats, General Mills, and Archer Daniels Midland.
- Located in Eastern Iowa, Cedar Rapids is convenient to several Midwestern cities, including Omaha, St. Louis, Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, and Kansas City.
- Cedar Rapids was named an All-America City in 2014, one of the Smartest Cities in America, and one of America’s Best Cities on the Rise.
- Famous artist Grant Wood, painter of American Gothic, had his studio in Cedar Rapids and the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art houses the largest collection of his work.
- Cedar Rapids is home to some spectacular parks, including Noelridge Park, which features a splash pad, walking trail, picnic areas, horseshoe pits, and a greenhouse.