953 apartments for rent near Rolling Meadows, IL
Apartments in Rolling Meadows, IL
Bicyclists, joggers, and walkers will love Rolling Meadows, Illinois with its winding bike path through the city. Cruise through quaint neighborhoods and forget that you are only 30 minutes away from downtown Chicago. Rolling Meadows is located in Chicagoland’s “Gold Corridor” and it features shopping, a busy business district, parks, and horse races.
Arlington Park Race Track is minutes away, featuring races and live music. Find your favorite hat and spend the day at the track, cheering on your favorite horse.
Businesses in Rolling Meadows include Northrop Grumman Corporation, Panasonic Regional Headquarters, and more.
The parks in Rolling Meadows include Kimball Hill Park with its lakeside gazebo and dynamic rock formations. South Park features a playground and tennis courts, and Salt Creek is a picturesque spot to stop and enjoy the fresh air.
Those who want to rent an apartment near Chicago but with plenty to do at home will appreciate Rolling Meadows.
- Mount Prospect
- Hoffman Estates
- Buffalo Grove
- Des Plaines
- Arlington Heights
- William Rainey Harper College
- University of Phoenix Chicago
- Devry University Schaumburg
- Illinois Institute of Art Schaumburg
- Argosy University Shaumburg
- US Military Reservation Elk Grove
- O'hare Air Force Base & Air National Guard
- U.S. Military Reservation
- Meadowdale International Raceway
- Great Lakes Naval Training Center