874 apartments for rent near Melrose Park, IL
Apartments in Melrose Park, IL
Melrose Park is a village located just south of O’Hare International Airport, on the west side of Chicago. It is a suburban community with a Metra train to Chicago for easy commutes. Melrose Park is a beautiful village with tree-lined streets and plenty of parks.
When looking for an apartment in Melrose Park, be sure to check out the restaurants — there are more than 50, covering both American and ethnic cuisine. The village also contains shops, a movie theater, Maywood Park Race Track, and Triton Community College.
The village has several festivals and events, including the Taste of Melrose Park and the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Celebration. A celebration honoring its Italian American heritage, the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Celebration started in 1894.
- Triton College
- Concordia University
- Dominican University
- West Suburban College of Nursing
- City Colleges of Chicago Wright
- O'hare Air Force Base & Air National Guard
- U.S. Military Reservation
- US Military Reservation Elk Grove
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab Winfield
- US Military Reservation Naperville