1,024 apartments for rent near Lombard, IL
Apartments in Lombard, IL
Situated 21 miles west of Chicago, the charming village of Lombard features several parks, attractions, and historic sites.
Dr. William LeRoy House, built in 1881, originally belonged to Dr. LeRoy, who made artificial limbs for Civil War vets. Eventually it became the home of Harold Gray, who originated the Little Orphan Annie cartoon strip.
Lilacia Park is 8.5 acres and features a horticultural park, greenhouse, and a historical building. With over 200 varieties of lilacs and more than 50 varieties of tulips, this park is the pride of Lombard. Events held here include Lilac Time, a 16-day festival held in May.
Children will enjoy the Enchanted Castle, an indoor entertainment center housing miniature golf, bumper cars, laser tag, and a restaurant complete with an animatronics stage show.
With Chicago an easy commute away and so much to do right in Lombard, renting apartments here puts the best Illinois has to offer on your doorstep.
- National University of Health Science
- Northern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Devry University Oakbrook
- College of Dupage
- Devry University Addison
- U.S. Military Reservation
- US Military Reservation Naperville
- O'hare Air Force Base & Air National Guard
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab Winfield
- US Military Reservation Elk Grove
- Twin Lake Towers Apartments
- Furnished Studio - Chicago - Romeoville/Bo...
- Furnished Studio - Chicago - Lombard - Oak...
- Kirkland at Crossland
- The Towers at Four Lakes
- Furnished Studio - Chicago - Darien
- Furnished Studio - Oak Brook
- Furnished Studio - Chicago - Downers Grove
- Furnished Studio - Chicago - Naperville 60563
- Green Trails Apartments