1,081 apartments for rent near Hillside, IL
Apartments in Hillside, IL
The village of Hillside is 14 miles west of Chicago, with two bus lines into downtown for easy commutes. This popular suburban community has access to the 61-mile Illinois Prairie Path, a multi-use, paved nature trail. Hillside has an extensive parks system that includes three water parks: Turtle Island, a water park for children that includes a 4,000-square-foot wading pool, water fountains, a six-foot-wide slide, and a giant turtle slide; Sharp Pool, which has two diving boards and a tube slide; and Adventure Bay Water Park, which has a rain-tree waterfall, shooting water fountains, sand play area with toys, a giant mushroom slide, a giant frog slide, an tree stump slide, and a 90-foot flume slide.
Hillside was first settled in 1837. It is a convenient suburb for anyone searching for apartments in the Chicago area – a short drive or bus ride from downtown Chicago’s famous shopping destinations, restaurants, theaters, and museums, but in a quiet community made up of tree-lined streets and wide sidewalks. Hillside is home to the West Point Mall shopping center, as well as several other area shops and restaurants.
- Devry University Oakbrook
- Concordia University
- Dominican University
- Triton College
- ITT Technical Institute Burr Ridge
- O'hare Air Force Base & Air National Guard
- US Military Reservation Naperville
- US Military Reservation Elk Grove
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab Winfield
- U.S. Military Reservation
- Furnished Studio - Chicago - O'Hare
- The Park Towers Apartments
- Willow Bend Apartments
- 6157 S. Evans
- State & Chestnut
- Furnished Studio - Chicago - Skokie
- Furnished Studio - Chicago - Buffalo Grove...
- Hyde Park Tower Apartments
- Furnished Studio - Chicago - Waukegan
- Furnished Studio - Chicago - O'Hare 60018