896 apartments for rent near Darien, IL
Apartments in Darien, IL
Even though there are only 24 miles separating Darien from Chicago, Illinois, this suburb seems far removed from the busy metro area. With plenty of parks and playgrounds, Darien is family-oriented and community-driven.
South Grove Park, one of Darien’s 18 local parks, is the largest at 36 acres. Darien’s parks offer everything from soccer and baseball fields to playgrounds. DuPage County Forest Preserves are scattered throughout the district, offering archery, horseback riding, boating, fishing, camping, golfing, skiing, and more on nearly 25,000 acres.
Hop on Interstate 55 and travel a short 30 minutes to take in a show, visit a museum, or have dinner at any number of Chicago’s restaurants. With Chicago’s parks, fine arts, nightlife, and businesses so nearby, the possibilities are endless. If you are looking for “a nice place to live,” take a look at Darien’s rental apartments.
- Burr Ridge
- La Grange Park
- Downers Grove
- La Grange
- Westwood College Chicago Du Page
- ITT Technical Institute Burr Ridge
- Midwestern University Downers Grove
- Benedictine University
- Moraine Valley Community College
- US Military Reservation Naperville
- U.S. Military Reservation
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab Winfield
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab Batavia
- O'hare Air Force Base & Air National Guard