911 apartments for rent near Burr Ridge, IL
Apartments in Burr Ridge, IL
When searching for an apartment in Chicago and the surrounding area, don’t discount the suburbs. These cities and villages have a lot to offer, and Burr Ridge is no exception. Located about 15 miles southwest of Chicago, Burr Ridge residents can commute into the city via mass transit or by using I-290 or I-55.
Burr Ridge has a beautiful downtown shopping district, filled with boutiques, bookstores, cafes, restaurants, bakeries, wineries, and other businesses. An open green space in the heart of downtown hosts live musical performances, classic car shows, and a farmer’s market. Burr Ridge is bordered to the south by Des Plaines River, and several parks and golf clubs are located in the area.
- ITT Technical Institute Burr Ridge
- Moraine Valley Community College
- Midwestern University Downers Grove
- Westwood College Chicago Du Page
- Benedictine University
- US Military Reservation Naperville
- O'hare Air Force Base & Air National Guard
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab Winfield
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab Batavia
- U.S. Military Reservation