1,017 apartments for rent near Algonquin, IL
Apartments in Algonquin, IL
Algonquin is a dynamic village in Illinois, roughly 50 miles northwest of downtown Chicago. The village is situated in the Fox River Valley and was incorporated in 1890. Algonquin is a fast-growing suburban community with several shopping and dining destinations.
When searching for an apartment in Algonquin, be sure to look at the village’s distinct neighborhoods. Old Town District is the oldest neighborhood in the village and features historical Victorian architecture, boutiques, and restaurants. The neighborhood also contains Algonquin’s three most popular parks – Towne Park, Riverfront Park, and Cornish Park. The East Side neighborhood is a charming collection of single-family homes and townhomes, several shopping plazas, and Algonquin Lakes Park.
Living in an Algonquin apartment, you’ll have access to the village’s chic lifestyle, top-rated restaurants, and growing shopping destinations. Visitors from all over the Chicago area come to Algonquin for its shopping, dining, and entertainment – including the Algonquin Galleria, the Esplanade, and Algonquin Commons.
- American Intercontinental University
- Argosy University Shaumburg
- Devry University Schaumburg
- Illinois Institute of Art Schaumburg
- University of Phoenix Chicago
- Meadowdale International Raceway
- US Military Reservation Elk Grove
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab Winfield
- U.S. Military Reservation
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab Batavia