152 apartments for rent near Savannah, GA
Apartments in Savannah, GA
Guide to Savannah
Forsyth Park in Savannah features a large water fountain and a Fragrant Garden for the blind
Live Oaks leading to the ruins of Wormsloe, a 1733 plantation containing the oldest structures in Savannah.
The Pirate House was built in 1753 and is currently a popular Savannah restaurant.
A lovely Savannah street leading to City Hall.
Savannah's historic riverfront is filled with shops and restaurants.
The historic Tybee Island Lighthouse was originally built in 1732.
- Yamacraw Village
- Bay Street Viaduct Area
- Historic District - North
- Hutchinson Island
- Kayton/Frazier Area
- Victorian District - West
- Hitch Village/Fred Wessels Homes
- Baldwin Park
- Savannah Gardens
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Savannah College of Art & Design
- Ogeechee Technical College
- Georgia Southern University
- Savannah State University
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Hinesville
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Claxton
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Ludowici
- Hunter Army Airfield