160 apartments for rent near Rincon, GA
Apartments in Rincon, GA
Friendly neighbors, tree-lined streets, a quiet fishing lake and wide-open rural spaces — it isn’t a scene from towns past, but one from Rincon, a small city in Georgia, 19 miles north of Savannah.
Even though it is the largest municipality in Effingham County, Rincon is a family-oriented, peaceful community with orderly, organized streets and good schools. As a suburb of Savannah, SR 21 and I-516 are easily accessible, putting the nightlife and history of downtown Savannah within easy reach.
Just 35 miles from the coast, enjoy Tybee Island and Hilton Head Island’s famous beaches. Golfing, fishing, boating, and hiking are also popular pastimes.
With its humble beginnings as a small 1890s railroad town, Rincon is an area based on tradition and good, old-fashioned Southern hospitality. Renting apartments in Rincon will provide newcomers with access to major beaches and busy cities, with a quiet, rural place to call home.
- Savannah College of Art & Design
- Savannah Technical College
- Savannah State University
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- South University
- Hunter Army Airfield
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Hinesville
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Claxton
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Glennville