163 apartments for rent near Richmond Hill, GA
Apartments in Richmond Hill, GA
Just 20 minutes from downtown Savannah, Georgia, Richmond Hill is a charming coastal community built by Henry Ford. From day one, you’ll feel as if you stepped back into another era. Be sure to keep an eye out for apartments for rent in Richmond Hill as you stroll the streets of this historic area and browse quaint boutiques and collectable shops.
Once you’ve completed your shopping tour, explore the rich history of the region. Here you will find rice plantations and landmarks of the Civil War as well as wetlands filled with an abundance of wildlife. Spend some time fishing and boating. Or grab a few rounds of golf before you get back to town, where several Richmond Hill apartments for rent wait to be explored.
Once the sun finally sets over the sparking waters of the Ogeechee River, enjoy delectable seafood and regional cuisine with friends as you discuss the day’s activities. Finding an apartment for rent in Richmond Hill is the first step in enjoying a distinctly laid-back version of Southern culture.
- Savannah State University
- Altamaha Technical College
- Ogeechee Technical College
- Georgia Southern University
- Savannah College of Art & Design
- Hunter Army Airfield
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Hinesville
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Ludowici
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Claxton