166 apartments for rent near Ludowici, GA
Apartments in Ludowici, GA
Long, lazy days await in nearby Ludowici, Georgia. A small, Southern town situated one hour northwest of Brunswick, Ludowici is a city in Long County with extended swampland and the popular Altamaha River.
If paddling down an unpopulated river, fishing, bird watching, or perhaps hiking through the miles of shoreline sounds appealing, Ludowici is a great apartment renting destination.
Ludowici is close to Interstate 95, giving residents easy access to Savannah, Georgia located just over an hour away. And the popular beaches of Sapelo Island are within a 30-minute drive. Amtrak’s Silver Meteor passenger train stops in nearby Jesup, offering service between New York City, Georgia, and Florida.
Two of Ludowici’s historic sites include the Long County Courthouse, built in 1926, and the Ludowici Well Pavilion, built in 1907. If stepping back in time and living in a quiet Southern city surrounded by nature appeals to you, find your next apartment in Ludowici.
- Altamaha Technical College
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Savannah College of Art & Design
- Coastal Georgia Community College
- Savannah Technical College
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Hinesville
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Glennville
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Claxton
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Ludowici