149 apartments for rent near Garden City, GA
Apartments in Garden City, GA
Located four miles northwest of Savannah Georgia, busy Garden City serves as the industrial heart of Chatham County. Garden City is home to the Port of Savannah, a major US seaport operated by the Georgia Ports Authority.
Garden City’s new, award-winning, 40-acre Town Center serves as the city hub. With a large City Hall, a Town Green that is more than four acres, and a wide range of boutiques, shops, and restaurants, this mixed-use area is a popular destination for residents and visitors alike.
Located on the Savannah River and near the Georgia Coast, Garden City is resplendent with parks and natural beauty. Tybee Island is just 21 miles away, offering miles of beaches in this beautiful resort town. Hilton Head, South Carolina is also nearby, offering world-famous golfing and beaches.
Garden City’s great location, nearby historic sites, and proximity to famous beaches make it a great apartment renting location.
- Yamacraw Village
- Hutchinson Island
- Kayton/Frazier Area
- Historic District - North
- Victorian District - West
- Savannah State University
- South University
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Savannah College of Art & Design
- Ogeechee Technical College
- Hunter Army Airfield
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Hinesville
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Claxton
- Fort Stewart Military Reservation Ludowici