584 apartments for rent near Middleburg, FL
Apartments in Middleburg, FL
Located just 23 miles south of Jacksonville, Middleburg is a small, unincorporated suburb near the St. Johns River. Originally settled in the 1820s as Clark’s Ferry, the community has a long and rich history.
A quick commute into Jacksonville, Florida makes Middleburg an attractive area for those looking for apartment rentals in a low-key, southern community. Jacksonville, the largest city in Florida, is home to many major businesses, museums, theaters, restaurants, parks, and more. Its unique skyline is punctuated by The Bank of America Tower, the tallest in Jacksonville at 617 feet.
Middleburg has several shopping areas and restaurants, many featuring fresh seafood. And with the University of North Florida just 18 miles away in Jacksonville and the University of Florida 38 miles away in Gainesville, opportunities for those choosing to rent in Middleburg are endless.
- Florida Metro University Orange Park
- ITT Technical Institute Jacksonville
- Trinity Baptist College
- Florida Community College at Jacksonville
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- Cecil Field Naval Air Station
- Jacksonville Naval Air Station
- Whitehouse Field Natval Air Station
- Mayport Naval Air Station
- Naval Aviation Depot