3,165 apartments for rent near Saugus, CA
Apartments in Saugus, CA
Cradled between the Sierra Madre and San Gabriel Mountain Ranges, the unincorporated community of Saugus, California is surrounded by rugged beauty. Rental apartments in Saugus are 35 miles northwest of Los Angeles.
Placerita Canyon State Park, located within the Angeles National Forest, is the site where gold was first discovered in 1842. The forest is popular year-round for its many recreational activities.
Saugus Cafe, established in 1887, is one of the oldest restaurants in Los Angeles County. The cafe is still a popular location for residents and celebrities alike.
Saugus Speedway, a 35-acre event facility, is one of the largest and oldest open-air markets in Southern California. It features Sunday Open-Air Market, Garage Sale Madness Saturday, and Tuesday Flea Market.
Home to College of the Canyons, the fastest-growing community college in the nation, and Lombardi Ranch, popular for its annual Pumpkin Festival, Saugus apartment rentals offer a community rich with opportunity, rolling hills, and old-fashioned charm.
- Santa Clarita
- Stevenson Ranch
- Canyon Country
- Porter Ranch
- Granada Hills
- San Fernando
- California National University
- Devry University West Hills
- Maric College Panorama City
- King's College And Seminary
- California Institute of Arts
- Los Angeles Air Force Base
- National Guard Armory South Bay Cities
- California Air National Guard
- Point Mugu Naval Air Station
- Usn Construction Battalion Center