2,957 apartments for rent in Riverside, CA
Guide to Riverside
Riverside Apartments For Rent
About 60 miles from Los Angeles, Riverside is part of the Inland Empire along with the cities of San Bernardino and Ontario. A mix of residential and commercial developments, Riverside apartments for rent offer convenient access to work, school and play.
Previously named as one of the “Top 25 Large Cities for Doing Business In” by Inc. Magazine, Riverside is home to Fleetwood Enterprises, a Fortune 100 company that manufactures recreational vehicles and pre-fab homes. An easy drive from apartments for rent in Riverside to the nearby campus of the University of California at Riverside makes this city a great place for students.
Surrounded by a myriad of recreation and entertainment options, an apartment for rent in Riverside offers close proximity to nearby beaches and mountain resorts as well as a wide array of shopping and dining options.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Riverside Community College
- California Baptist University
- University of California Riverside
- La Sierra University
- Sage College
Nearby Military Bases
- March Air Reserve Base
- US Naval Weapons Center
- El Toro Marine Corps Air Station
- Tustin Marine Corps Air Station
- National Guard Armory Site
- Hiking the unique Citrus Interpretive Trail at California Citrus State Historical Park.
- Enjoying the atmosphere and culture of the Riverside Art Museum.
- Learning and exploring at the University of California Riverside (UCR).
- Discovering history at Riverside’s numerous historic sites, such as the Mission Inn.
- Marveling at the World’s Largest Paper Cup, a three-story concrete statue.
- Living near March Joint Air Reserve Base, one of the oldest military airfields in the US.