4,017 apartments for rent near Reseda, CA
Apartments in Reseda, CA
Located in the San Fernando Valley, the suburban community of Reseda is located 22 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles. Densely populated, Reseda is a dynamic, diverse area with easy access to the Ventura, San Diego, and Ronald Reagan Freeways. Renting an apartment in Reseda will give you access to Los Angeles and all of the culture, nightlife, and activities LA is famous for.
Reseda is home to Pierce College, a two-year public institution founded in 1947. Located on 426 acres and surrounded by over 2,000 trees, Pierce College offers a nature preserve, botanical garden, and forest with giant redwoods. California State University-Northridge is three miles away and is one of the largest single-campus universities with 356 acres.
Van Nuys Airport is a public airport for private, chartered, and small commercial aircraft. It is the busiest general aviation airport in the world.
If you are looking for a busy, dynamic Los Angeles suburb, rent a Reseda apartment.
- Los Angeles Pierce College
- California National University
- Columbia College Hollywood
- Phillips Graduate Institute
- Cal State University Northridge
- Los Angeles Air Force Base
- National Guard Armory South Bay Cities
- Naval Reservation
- California Air National Guard
- Point Mugu Naval Air Station