4,416 apartments for rent near Lynwood, CA
Apartments in Lynwood, CA
Stroll along sidewalks inlaid with mosaic designs. Listen to the splash of large, ornate fountains and admire outdoor statues and monuments. Shop in small boutiques housed in authentic Mexican architecture. You can do all of this and more with a rental apartment in Lynwood, California.
The Plaza Mexico is a 46-acre plaza with a carousel, multi-colored, Mexican-style buildings, fountains, and monuments that is home to markets, museums, and restaurants. It is designed in the same style as the ancient city of Monte Alban, an archeological site in Mexico City.
With a median age of 24, Lynwood has one of the youngest populations in the state. It is located 10 miles south of Los Angeles and 11 miles east of Los Angeles International Airport. Renting an apartment in Lynwood will put you 18 miles northwest of Anaheim, 14 miles east of Santa Monica Bay and 12 miles north of San Pedro Bay. Lynwood, a bedroom community, is located between I-710 and I-105, making commuting easy.
- Southern California Institute of Architecture
- ITT Technical Institute Torrance
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine-Science
- Compton Community College
- Cal State University Dominguez Hills
- Los Angeles Air Force Base
- National Guard Armory South Bay Cities
- Los Alamitos Army Airfield
- Long Beach Naval Station
- Naval Reservation