3,541 apartments for rent near Chatsworth, CA
Apartments in Chatsworth, CA
Ranches and farms, horses and cattle — you can still find open space in the Los Angeles area, and some of it is in Chatsworth, California. Chatsworth is located 27 miles northwest of Los Angeles in the San Fernando Valley, nine miles east of Simi Valley. It is a blended community of industry and ranches, trails and parks, quiet neighborhoods and trendy apartment complexes. The Chatsworth Reservoir, mostly empty, adds to the rural feel — residents can hear coyotes howling from there at night.
Even though it is 21 miles from Beverly Hills, renting an apartment in Chatsworth will put you in the middle of movie and television making. The rural areas have been used in a wide variety of productions, and the Cowboy Palace, a saloon that prides itself on being the last “honky-tonk,” has been used in films and TV shows many times.
If you are looking for a slice of rural California — but still close to Los Angeles — try an apartment rental in Chatsworth.
- West Hills
- Granada Hills
- Woodland Hills
- Porter Ranch
- Canoga Park
- Devry University West Hills
- California National University
- Los Angeles Pierce College
- Cal State University Northridge
- Columbia College Hollywood
- California Air National Guard
- Point Mugu Naval Air Station
- Usn Construction Battalion Center
- National Guard Armory South Bay Cities
- Los Angeles Air Force Base