3,704 apartments for rent near Canoga Park, CA
Apartments in Canoga Park, CA
Located in the southwestern section of the San Fernando Valley about 25 miles northwest of Los Angeles and 14 miles from the Santa Monica Bay, the city of Canoga Park is home to diversity, great neighborhoods, and a vibrant main street.
Pierce College is a two-year community college founded in 1947. It has several degree programs and has many transfer alliances to large universities, including the University of California and California State University.
Topanaga State Park is located nine miles south. It features 36 miles of trails with beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean from the cliffs of the Santa Monica Mountains. This popular park features hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more.
Canoga Park’s Main Street is the community hub with many festivals, parades, and a farmer’s market. With two large shopping malls in addition to the antique stores, boutiques, and restaurants of Main Street, Canoga Park apartments are located in a dynamic, vibrant community.
- Los Angeles Pierce College
- Devry University West Hills
- Columbia College Hollywood
- California National University
- Phillips Graduate Institute
- National Guard Armory South Bay Cities
- Los Angeles Air Force Base
- California Air National Guard
- Point Mugu Naval Air Station
- Naval Reservation