Summer Tree Apartments1503 Sparkman Dr. NW, Huntsville, AL 35816
- $470 - $600
- 1 - 2 Beds
Note : Prices & Availability Subject To Change
Wow $99 1st Month Rent Special! Call us for details! Summer Tree Apartment Homes is located in the heart of Huntsville near shopping malls, restaurants, University of Alabama in Huntsville, the Research Park area, plus so much more! We are pet friendly with an amazing staff here to meet your every need. At Summer Tree Apartments, you will find the apartment of your dreams at a price you can afford! Call us or stop by today.
A lifestyle you'll embrace. High standards are a way of life in your Summer Tree apartment home. Our prime location puts the interstate minutes away with shopping, dining and entertainment at your doorstep. Our superbly trained staff is attentive to every detail of your living experience. Call us, or better yet come by and say yes to this winning apartment community to complete your quality lifestyle. Please be sure to tell the office staff that you saw Summer Tree on Apartmentfinder.com.
Professionally Managed By: Providian Real Estate Management Inc.
- Sparkling Pool w/Sun Deck
- Resident Social Center/Business Center
- 2 Lighted Tennis Court
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds & Community Garden
- .5 Miles from UAH College
- TVA Energy Efficient
- 24 Hour On-Call Maintenance
- Courteous & Caring Management Staff
- Free Gym Membership
- Pets welcome
- Easy Access to I565
- Minutes to Research Park, Redstone Arsenal, Bridge Street
- 1 Mile From Oakwood College
- Bark Park
- Business Center
- Clothes Care Center
- Partial Utilities Paid
- Picnic and Grilling Area
- Short Term Lease Available
Floor Plan Amenities
- Mini Blinds/ Dishwasher /Disposal
- Spacious Closets /Storage
- Corporate Furnished Apartments Avail
- Patio /Balcony
- Handicap Accessible
- Extra Storage
- Large Closets
- Washer/Dryer Connections
*Note: In Select Units
Pets Welcome! Call for detailed pet policy
Dog: Up to 1 is permitted.
- Pets Welcome Call for details.
- Size: Medium
Application Fee $45 for 1st person, $25 for the 2nd applicant