402 apartments for rent near Daphne, AL
Apartments in Daphne, AL
Imagine sitting on a dock as a warm, summer breeze sweeps off the bay. The setting sun shoots oranges and reds across the water as a seagull glides by. Welcome to Daphne Alabama, a growing city on the Eastern Shore.
Situated just 11 miles east of Mobile, Daphne is the largest city in Baldwin County. It is near I-10, putting downtown Mobile within easy reach.
Known as the Jubilee City, Daphne is home to a unique event. During the summer and usually before dawn, blue crabs, shrimp, and bottom-dwelling fish swim into the shallow waters along the shoreline, where they can be scooped up and frozen to be enjoyed all year. Known as a Jubilee, this phenomenon is a cause of celebration for residents, who wait on the shore with buckets, nets, and tubs.
Renting an apartment in Daphne gives new residents access to busy downtown Mobile and the peaceful, bountiful waterfront of Mobile Bay.
- United States Sports Academy
- Bishop State Community College
- James H Faulkner State Community College
- Spring Hill College
- Columbia Southern University
- Olf Summerdale - U.S. Navy
- Alabama National Guard Air Station
- Olf Barin U.S. Naval Reserve
- Whiting Field - U.S. Navy