526 apartments for rent in Birmingham, AL
Guide to Birmingham
Birmingham Apartments For Rent
Filled with classic southern charm and hospitality, this vibrant, centrally located, Southeastern city is nestled in the foothills of the Appalachians. The perfect apartment in Birmingham is waiting, it’s just a matter of finding the right neighborhood.
Whether you goal is to complete your education or start a career, Birmingham can be a very accommodating city. As the largest city in Alabama and home to the University of Alabama, Birmingham is also one of the top business and banking centers in the Southeast. Apartments in Birmingham are close to many of the city’s diverse industries from iron and steel to insurance and biotechnology.
And at the end of the week when you’re ready to relax, enjoy a vibrant bar scene, fine restaurants and trendy retail boutiques. A rising career, a great social life, and your new Birmingham apartment are ready and waiting.
- Central City
- Fountain Heights
- Druid Hills
- Five Points South
- Highland Park
- Forest Park
- Redmont Park
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- American College of Computers & Info Science
- Birmingham-Southern College
- Andrew Jackson University
- Herzing College
Nearby Military Bases
- 124 beautiful parks, including the Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
- The Appalachian Mountains and the sweeping views from Vulcan Park.
- Spending your nights at the ultra-competitive Talladega Superspeedway.
- Restaurants, nightclubs, and shopping at the gorgeous Riverchase Galleria.
- Several golf courses, including the expansive Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
- Family fun, including the Alabama Adventure Park and the Birmingham Zoo.