402 apartments for rent near Midlothian, VA
Apartments in Midlothian, VA
A small village located 13 miles east of Richmond, Midlothian isn’t a typical suburb. Coal miners came here in the 1700s and established a rural community that is still reflected in Midlothian’s historical buildings. Find your apartment rental in Midlothian and enjoy all Chesterfield County has to offer.
Tyler Community College opened a campus in Midlothian in 2000 and has grown steadily since. Midlothian Station Shopping Center has many stores to choose from, including a large antique shop that draws many visitors to the area.
Independence Golf Club offers an 18-hole championship course as well as a 9-hole short course, and Woodland Vineyard Farm Winery is a great spot to spend the afternoon.
As part of the Chesterfield County Public School System, Midlothian schools are top-notch and its high school, James River High School, is a “Blue Ribbon” school.
Close to downtown Richmond, Midlothian maintains its rural, small-town charm. If small-village living appeals to you, find your next apartment to rent in Midlothian.
- Glen Allen
- Amelia Court House
- North Chesterfield
- Ecpi Technical College Richmond
- Medical Careers Institute Richmond
- Bryant & Stratton Richmond
- ITT Technical Institute Richmond
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- US Defense General Supply Center
- Fort Lee Military Reservation Hopewell
- Fort Lee Military Reservation Bland
- Fort Lee Military Reservation Petersburg
- Fort Pickett District 1