157 apartments for rent in Midland, TX
Guide to Midland
Midland Apartments For Rent
Sandwiched between Dallas and El Paso on Interstate 20, Midland is a hub of the petroleum industry and home to Midland International Airport. Finding apartments for rent in Midland, can lead to enjoying warm days and cools nights that make this big-little city a great alternative to Dallas or Houston.
But don’t let the small town ambiance fool you. Midland offers singles and growing families an abundance of quality educational opportunities, multiple cultural activities, fine dining and shopping when compared to larger cities. And if you’re looking for Midland apartments for rent there is truly something for everyone.
Outdoor activities make living in Midland feel like you’re always on vacation. Whether you enjoy the nearby scenic lakes and wilderness areas or follow the local sports teams, when you get an apartment for rent in Midland, you can enjoy it all.
- Ranchland Hts
- Westwood Village
- Scharbauer Place
- Terrace Gardens
- Town & Country Annex
- Midland Airpark
- 2100 West Wadley Place
- Claydesta Plaza
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- The Odessa Meteor Crater, the second-largest crater in the US, is the site of a nature trail and a museum.
- The Museum of the Southwest features a planetarium, an art museum, a children’s museum, and a sculpture park.
- The Far West Texas Wildlife Trail offers several loops for viewing birds and other wildlife.
- Sports fans will enjoy cheering on the Midland Rockhounds, a minor-league baseball team.
- Activities in Midland include camping, horseback riding, fishing, hunting, hiking, and golfing.
- Midland College, established in 1972, is a large community college with over 7,000 students.