910 apartments for rent in Austin, TX
Guide to Austin
Austin Apartments For Rent
When you’re ready to get out and explore this city, you may just find it has more to offer than you originally thought. Home to higher education such as the University of Texas, world-class businesses and lively entertainment, the wide range of apartments for rent in Austin makes the city a popular choice with singles and married couples.
Austin serves up a diverse range of cultures and lifestyles. It’s currently the 16th largest city in the U.S and growing at a record-breaking pace. Much of the population influx is due to the ongoing technology boom. There are Austin apartments for rent all within commuting distance of companies such as IBM, Texas Instruments, Motorola, Samsung and Dell.
Austin comes alive when the sun goes down. It wasn’t nicknamed the Live Music Capital of the World® for nothing. Nightclubs, marketplaces, and performing arts means an apartment for rent in Austin is within earshot of all kinds of festivities.
- South Congress
- East Cesar Chavez
- Central East Austin
- South River City
- Old West Austin
- Greater South River City
- Central Austin
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Episcopal Theological Seminary Southwest
- University of Texas at Austin
- Huston-Tillotson College
- Austin Grad School of Theology
- Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary
Nearby Military Bases
- A diverse music scene with over 200 venues and many festivals.
- The Austin Golf Trail and golfing at more than 50 courses.
- The top-rated University of Texas, home of the Longhorns.
- Attending football games at the DKR Memorial Stadium.
- Walking the 10 miles of hiking trails at beautiful Lady Bird Lake.
- Over 200 parks and the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center.