Carrington Ridge Apartments549 East Main St., Hendersonville, TN 37075 View On Map (615) 348-7405
Carrington Ridge located in beautiful north Hendersonville. Relax in the pool, work out in the fitness center, or enjoy all of the lush landscaping. Easy access to Vietnam Vet's parkway and Volunteer State Community College is just 5 minutes away. The Streets of Indian Lake offers brand name shopping options, dining or a multi-screen movie theater. Convenient water fun for all at Old Hickory Lake with public boat ramps and beaches. Send your children to EXCELLENT SUMNER COUNTY SCHOOLS!
Move-in and choose from a variety of finishes in your home - each home is a unique mix that may feature: faux granite counter tops, black appliances, satin nickel lighting package, wood style flooring, black or white cabinetry.... and so much more! Call today for your personal tour... we want to show you just the right combination to suit your style of living! Main Street Living...miles from ordinary.
Pricing & Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Price Range||Deposit/Fees||Sqft.||Available|
1 Br 1 Ba 750 sf Garden
1 BR - 1 BA
Open kitchen views DR & LR
2 Br 1.5 Ba 1160 sf Garden
2 BR - 1.5 BA
Special prices! Act now...
2 Br 1.5 Ba 1185 sf Townhome
2 BR - 1.5 BA
Great TH - No one above you!
3 Br 2 Ba 1350 sf Garden
3 BR - 2 BA
Large Master Suite w/vanity
- Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:30
- Sat 9:00 - 1:00
Why You'll Love Us
Location, Location, Location. It's all just minutes away: Old Hickory Lake, The Streets of Indian Lake Shopping, Vietnam Veterans Pkwy., Volunteer State Community College, 7 Golf Courses. Drakes Creek Athletic Complex offers 2 lighted football fields, 13 Lighted Baseball / Softball Fields,3 Basketball Goals (1 lighted), 20 Lighted Soccer Fields, Baseball / Softball Practice Areas, 2 mile walking path (lighted & paved), Lighted Sand Volleyball Courts,and a massive Playground Area. Nearby Veterans park features Lighted Baseball/Softball Fields, Lighted Inline Hockey Rinks, Picnic shelters with tables, Lighted Skate Park, Playground Areas, Walking / Bike Trail. Our schools are rated by Great Schools.org on a scale of 1-10: Jack Anderson Elementary 9, Station Camp Middle 8 and Station Camp High 8. So many fabulous, fun and educational things to do!
Features & Amenities
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Entries
- Jack Anderson Elementary School
- Modern Light Fixtures
- Spacious Floor Plans
- 2' Blinds
- Off-Leash Dog Play Park
- New Ownership and Management - Refreshing Changes
- Complimentary Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate
- Updated Kitchen
- Station Camp Middle School
- Newly Remodeled Laundry Center
- Station Camp High School
- Large Pool with Oversize Permeable Paver Sundeck
- Package Receiving
- Service Oriented Maintenance with 24 Hr. Emergency Response
- Fitness/Health Center
- 6 Panel Doors
- Minutes to Old Hickory Lake
- Pet Friendly - Large Dogs Welcome
- Upgraded Appliances
- New Brightly Colored Interactive Play Park
- Kitchen open to dining bar and living areas
- Wood Style Flooring in Select Homes
Floor Plan Features & Amenities
- Balcony or Patio
- Over the Range Microwave
- Ceiling Fans in Select Units
- Washer/Dryer Connections in Select Units
Dog: Up to 2 are permitted
- Large Dogs Welcome.
- Pet fee is $300 for one and $500 for two pets.
- Restrictions: Breed restrictions, no agressive breeds.
- Size: Large, Weight: No weight limit
- Fee: $350.00