Cooper's Pointe Apartments2225 Greenridge Rd., Charleston, SC 29406 View On Map
Cooper's Pointe pet-friendly 1- and 2- bedroom apartment homes in N. Charleston, SC offer 2 floor plans with fully-equipped all-electric kitchens, breakfast bar, ample closets, large private brick patio or balcony, W/D hookup, central A/C and heat.
Cooper's Pointe apartment home community is set on wooded and landscaped grounds in N. Charleston, SC. Our pet-friendly, 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes for rent are available in 2 floor plans. All homes offer a fully-equipped all-electric kitchen, ample cabinet space, breakfast bar, large private brick patio or balcony, quarry tile entrances, ample closets, a washer/dryer hookup, central A/C and heat. Select homes offer oak cabinets, ceramic bath enclosures, a wood-burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings, plantation blinds, crown molding and wooded views. Community extras include an outdoor swimming pool with a sundeck, new playground, spa hot tub, double-lighted tennis courts and a fitness center. We're near I-26 and HWY 52/78 close to shopping, dining, entertainment. We're 15 minutes from Charleston International Airport, 20 minutes from downtown Charleston and close to South Carolina's great beaches. Call today to schedule a personal tour.
Pricing & Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Price Range||Deposit/Fees||Sqft.||Available|
1 BR - 1 BA
2 BR - 2 BA
- Monday - Friday 9-6
- Saturday 10-5
- Sunday Closed
Why You'll Love Us
Surrounded with green spaces, mature trees, and beautiful landscaping, Cooper's Pointe is the perfect setting to come home to. You'll feel like you are in a secluded spot, but our prime North Charleston location means that you are really in the center of everything! Minutes from I-26, I-52, Northwoods Mall, Charleston Southern University, and Trident Medical Center, you won't have to travel far for work or play. When you're ready to retreat from all of the area's activities, you'll appreciate coming home to your spacious one or two bedroom apartment with private entrance and private patio or balcony. It's the perfect quiet spot to relax after a long day. Or, you can stroll the grounds, take a dip in the pool, work out at our fitness center, take a zumba class, or practice your serve on the lighted tennis court. The best of the best is right here for you at Cooper's Pointe!
Features & Amenities
- Fitness Center with Cardio Equipment and Universal Gym Machine
- Refreshing Pool & Spa
- Boat Parking for Your Convenience
- Air Conditioning
- Extra Storage
- Only Minutes to Charleston Southern University
- Close to Highway 52, I-26 and Trident Medical Center
- Picnic Area with Barbecue
- Free coffee
- TV - Cable
- Private Entrances
- Public Transportation
- We Are Pet Friendly!
- Lighted Clay Tennis Court s with Practice Backboard
- New Playground
- High Ceilings
- Brand New GE Appliances in Every Kitchen
- Military moving clause
Floor Plan Features & Amenities
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Oversized Closets
- Washer/Dryer Connections in Every Unit
Professionally Managed By: JRK
Also visit us here: Visit this Property's Website
Cat: Up to 2 are permitted
- Contact community for restrictions.
- Rent: $20.00 Fee: $300.00
Dog: Up to 2 are permitted
- Restrictions: Maximum of 2 pets per home. Our pet-friendly apartments welcome most breeds of dogs. However, because certain dogs do not thrive in a community environment, we cannot accommodate the following breeds or mixes: Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Husky, Pitt Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler and Wolf Hybrid.
- Rent: $20.00 Fee: $400.00