Alvern Gardens Apartments1000 Vermont Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15234 View On Map (412) 347-4192
Come Home to Comfort and Convenient Living at Alvern Gardens....
Alvern Gardens now welcomes dogs! This beautiful property is nestled in Castle Shannon. Our apartments feature wall-to-wall carpeting, spacious rooms and windows including screens. Our kitchens include refrigerators and full size gas stoves. In addition to ample closet and cabinet space, each apartment comes with extra storage, so you are sure to find a place for everything. We are located minutes from South Hills Village, the Galleria Mall, the Fresh Market, Trader Joes, shopping plazas and local fitness centers. We are a block away from the 'T' for an easy commute easy to Downtown Pittsburgh where you can enjoy the Cultural District, museums, theatres, Heinz Field and PNC Park. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Pricing & Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Price Range||Deposit/Fees||Sqft.||Available|
|1 BR - 1 BA||Contact Us||Check Availability|
|2 BR - 1 BA||Contact Us||Check Availability|
|3 BR - 1 BA||Contact Us||Check Availability|
- M-F 9a-5p
- evenings and Sat by appt only
Why You'll Love Us
Alvern Gardens is located conveniently to Route 19 North to Downtown Pittsburgh or South to Upper St.Claire., Peters Township and towards Washington PA. You can easily get to Route 51 North and South that will take you to the PA Turnpike. Route 88 will take you to Bethel Park and to South Park where you can enjoy many outdoor activities. Find your way to the Waterfront where you can enjoy at the many restaurants, movie theatre and shopping or take an evening to enjoy the South Side. We have the location so call us today and let us tell you all about Alvern Gardens.
Features & Amenities
- All utilities included except electric
- Close to South Park to ride bikes, hike, jog, etc.
- Keystone Oaks School District
- Pets Welcome-cats and small dog under 40 lbs.
- Close to Mount Lebanon and downtown Pittsburgh
- Professional on-site management
- Wage tax only 1%
- Easy commute for students to Pitt University, CMU, and Duquesne
- Free parking
- Swimming pool
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Close to fabulous shopping, restaurants, and entertainment
- Within minutes of South Hills Village Mall and Galleria Mall
- Walking distance to 'T'
- Garages available
- Free extra storage
- Coin operated laundry facilities
Professionally Managed By: Prudential
Also visit us here: Visit this Property's Website
Cat: Up to 2 are permitted
- Residents may have up to 2 cats per unit. The fee per month is $15 dollars per cat.
- Restrictions: Contact the rental office for policies and restrictions.
- Weight: none
- Deposit: $200.00 Fee: $15.00
Dog: Up to 1 is permitted.
- Residents may also have 1 cat with a dog. The pet fee per month is $30 dollars for a dog. If you add a cat, the pet fee will be and additional $15 dollars.
- Restrictions: Contact the office for policies and restrictions.
- Size: Small, Weight: under 40 lbs
- Deposit: $200.00 Fee: $30.00