900 Penn Apartments900 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- $1,450 - $1,715
- 1 - 2 Beds
Note : Prices & Availability Subject To Change
900 Penn Avenue Lofts..The Perfect Location with all the Conveniences that Downtown has to offer all in the heart of Pittsburgh's Cultural District.
900 Penn Lofts was historically renovated and converted into Loft Apartments in the Cultural District of Pittsburgh. These spectacular lofts offer the original historic elements of the building including the original wood and tin ceilings and exposed brick. With newly updated kitchens, washer and dryer in your own loft and with all of the featured amenities you will be excited to visit and tour this building. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Why You'll Love Us
Imagine living in Downtown Pittsburgh with Heinz Hall, The Benedum Center, The Byham Theater, The O'Reilly Theater and the Theater Square Complex just steps from your door. Now imagine walking out your door and being able to dine in some of the finest restaurants that Pittsburgh has to offer including Meat and Potatoes, 9 on 9, Butcher and the Rye, Mortons, Olive or Twist, Seviche, Sonoma, just to name a few. Walk across the bridge and now you are headed to all the fun the North Shore has to offer including Heinz Field, PNC Park, Hyde Park, Bettis Grille, Rivertown, Tilted Kilt, McFaddens! We are steps away from 5th Avenue Place and Gateway Center. Hop the subway just a couple blocks from your apartment which will take you all over downtown Pittsburgh, across the river to either the North Shore or Station Square and even out the South Hills! Our Living experience allows you to visit other areas to include, Shadyside, Oakland, Squirrel Hill, Carson Street, Southside Works, Homestead, the Waterfront, Monroeville, North Hills, Greentree, Robinson Township, Settlers Ridge, and McKnight Road. We are close to multiple colleges to include Carnegie Mellon, Pitt University, Dusquesne, Pointe Park and Chatham College. We are also across the river Allegheny General Hospital. Imagine yourself living in the center of all of this! Call us today to set up your personal tour!
Professionally Managed By: Trek Devolopment Group
- Newly Updated kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Self-Cleaning oven, Frost Free refrigerator, Ice Maker, Garbage Disposal
- Dishwasher and Microwave
- All Maple lighting coves, wall accents, base-boards and framing
- Exposed Wood Ceilings and Timber Columns
- Units equipped with washer and dryer
- Individual Climate Control with Air Conditioning
- Large, operable, historically profiled window with solar blinds
- Landscaped observation/sundeck
- Electronic controlled access entry door
- Furniture packages available
- Parking available in adjacent, surface lot
- Easy access to Heinz Field, Console, Southside and Station Square
- Great Location in the Cultural District: Close to PNC Ball Park
*Note: In Select Units