Independence Crossing Apartments433 Lexington Dr., Phoenixville, PA 19460 View On Map
Spacious one and two bedroom's. REMODELING COMMUNITY WITH WASHER'S AND DRYER'S IN THE APARTMENTS. COME MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO TAKE A LOOK.
Secluded setting enhanced by the proximity to numerous shopping, entertainment and recreational attractions such as the Court and Plaza at King of Prussia, Valley Forge Historical Park and the Devon Horse Show. Ideal for commuters working in Great Valley, Pottstown, Valley Forge and the Main Line.
Pricing & Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Price Range||Deposit/Fees||Sqft.||Available|
|1 BR - 1 BA||Check Availability|
|2 BR - 1 BA||Check Availability|
- Monday-Saturday 9:30-6:00
- Sunday 12:00-4:00
Features & Amenities
- New Energy Efficient Windows and Sliding Doors
- Heat, Hot Water, Sewer & Trash Removal Included
- High-speed Fiberoptics
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Plenty of On-site Parking
- Private Entrances
- Individually Zoned Heat & AC
- Pool Included
- Short-term Leases Available with fee
- Pets Cats Welcome Only
- Mail Delivery To Your Door
- Eat-in Kitchens
- Laundry Facilities in Each Building
- Cable Ready
- Full-Size W/D in Select Apts.
Floor Plan Features & Amenities
- Select Apts with Washer/Dryer in Unit
- in select apts Dishwasher
- Patio or Balcony Available
- Satellite TV Available in Select Apts.
Professionally Managed By: Westover Companies
Also visit us here: Visit this Property's Website
Cat: Up to 1 is permitted.
- Restrictions: Cat friendly with restrictions.
- Fee: $20.00