2,109 apartments for rent near Lansdowne, PA
Apartments in Lansdowne, PA
Located in southwest Philadelphia about five miles from downtown, Lansdowne is a residential borough filled with Victorian architecture. The borough contains several historic buildings and historic districts, including the Lansdowne Theatre, built in 1927, and the Twentieth Century Club of Lansdowne, built in 1911. Living in Lansdowne, you’ll be perfectly positioned to enjoy all of Philadelphia’s historic sites, famous restaurants, world-class shopping, theaters, and museums.
Your apartment in Lansdowne will place you near the Schuylkill and Delaware Rivers, local golf courses, Springfield Mall, and the Philadelphia International Airport. You’ll also enjoy Lansdowne’s parks, shopping district, and historic sites.
- Pja School
- Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- St Charles Borromeo Overbrook
- Drexel University
- Resteraunt School at Walnut Hill College
- Philadelphia Naval Busi Center
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station
- Defense Personnel Support Center