1,998 apartments for rent near Glenmoore, PA
Apartments in Glenmoore, PA
Glenmoore, Pennsylvania is a small village located in the Wallace Township in Chester County. Located just 30 miles west of Philadelphia, it is a family-oriented community rooted in history.
Because of its water supply, Glenmoore developed during the 18th century to support the mills in the area. Many of the historical buildings still stand, including the 300-acre Springton Manor Farm, with a manor house that dates to 1833 and boasts a Victorian garden. The surrounding land, now a demonstration farm, features a petting area and a butterfly house. Other activities include boating, fishing, nature trails, and camping.
Glenmore is minutes away from Marsh Creek State Park, a 1,705-acre state park on Marsh Creek Lake. The lake is a popular sail boating and fishing location, in addition to its nature trails, swimming areas, and camp sites.
If living in a small village close to large parks and only a short drive from Philadelphia appeals to you, start your apartment rental search in picturesque Glenmoore.
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Valley Forge Christian College
- Ursinus College
- Cabrini College
- Devry University Chesterbrook
- Defense Personnel Support Center
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station
- Philadelphia Naval Busi Center
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia