2,131 apartments for rent near Glen Mills, PA
Apartments in Glen Mills, PA
Originally settled in 1681, Glen Mills owes its name to a mill built in 1704. The mill and several historic buildings are preserved in a 150-acre park with tours, educational exhibits, a museum, fishing, and other activities.
The Golf Course at Glen Mills is an award-winning, par-71 course with a restaurant and club house. Proceeds fund scholarships for Glen Mills Schools, the oldest school for troubled youths in the country, operating continuously since 1826.
Glen Mills is three miles from Ridley Creek State Park, a 2,606-acre park that contains a small 18th century village, in addition to formal gardens, camping, 12 miles of trails, fishing, cross-country skiing, and more.
Situated just 17 miles west of Philadelphia, Glen Mills’ great location puts history, great parks, golf, and more within easy reach. Those searching for rental apartments in Delaware County are sure to enjoy Glen Mills.
- West Chester
- Newtown Square
- Upper Chichester
- Chadds Ford
- Chi Institute - Rets Campus
- Widener University
- Penn State Delaware City
- Pennsylvania Institute of Tech
- Williamson Free School of Mechanical Trades
- Defense Personnel Support Center
- Philadelphia Naval Busi Center
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station