2,358 apartments for rent near Dresher, PA
Apartments in Dresher, PA
Dresher is an attractive community located roughly 17 miles north of downtown Philadelphia. It is surrounded by golf courses, including Twining Valley Golf Course, Manufacturers Golf and Country Club, North Hills Country Club, and Huntingdon Valley Country Club. Dresher is also near the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276) and several SEPTA stations.
Once known as Dreshertown, Dresher is part of Pennsylvania’s Montgomery County, an area famous for rolling hills and farmland and densely-populated urban centers. It is one of the country’s wealthiest counties, and was once named one of the best places to raise a family. After selecting your Dresher apartment for rent, be sure to check out nearby Fort Washington State Park and the area’s many historic sites.
- Penn State Abington
- Devry University Fort Washington
- Antonelli Institute
- Arcadia University
- Reconstructionist Rabbinical
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station
- Naval Air Development Center
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia
- Defense Personnel Support Center