1,966 apartments for rent near Chester, PA
Apartments in Chester, PA
Philadelphia’s first city was founded in 1644 by Swedish settlers. With its ideal location on the Delaware River, Chester steadily grew into an industrial hub. Today, this dynamic city is experiencing a revitalization, with new growth and city-wide improvements.
Still a prime location for businesses, Chester is close to Philadelphia International Airport and several major roadways. Some of the companies that call Chester home include Wells Fargo, Kimberly-Clark, and PQ Corporation.
Harrah’s Chester Casino and Racetrack offers horse racing and more than 2,900 slots and video poker machines in 100,000 square feet of gaming space. There’s also an events center and several restaurants in this 24-hour facility.
With such a long history, Chester has many historic sites, including the 1724 Chester Courthouse, William Penn’s Landing Site, the Second Street Bridge, Delaware County National Bank, and others.
Apartment rentals in Chester offer a dynamic, active lifestyle close to Philadelphia and all this unique area has to offer.
- Widener University
- Delaware Cty Community College
- Penn State Delaware City
- Pennsylvania Institute of Tech
- Williamson Free School of Mechanical Trades
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Naval Busi Center
- Defense Personnel Support Center