1,994 apartments for rent near Chester, PA
Apartments in Chester, PA
Philadelphia’s first city was founded in 1644 by Swedish settlers. With its ideal location on the Delaware River, Chester steadily grew into an industrial hub. Today, this dynamic city is experiencing a revitalization, with new growth and city-wide improvements.
Still a prime location for businesses, Chester is close to Philadelphia International Airport and several major roadways. Some of the companies that call Chester home include Wells Fargo, Kimberly-Clark, and PQ Corporation.
Harrah’s Chester Casino and Racetrack offers horse racing and more than 2,900 slots and video poker machines in 100,000 square feet of gaming space. There’s also an events center and several restaurants in this 24-hour facility.
With such a long history, Chester has many historic sites, including the 1724 Chester Courthouse, William Penn’s Landing Site, the Second Street Bridge, Delaware County National Bank, and others.
Apartment rentals in Chester offer a dynamic, active lifestyle close to Philadelphia and all this unique area has to offer.
- Pennsylvania Institute of Tech
- Williamson Free School of Mechanical Trades
- Chi Institute - Rets Campus
- Pja School
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania
- Defense Personnel Support Center
- Philadelphia Naval Busi Center
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station