2,209 apartments for rent near Audubon, PA
Apartments in Audubon, PA
Audubon is a suburb of King of Prussia. It is a picturesque community that borders Valley Forge National Historic Park and the Schuylkill River. This amazing location offers all types of activities, including touring the historic park, which is the location of the 1777-1778 winter encampment during the American Revolution.
Your Audubon apartment will place you near other amazing activities, including the shopping, restaurants, and theaters in nearby King of Prussia. For those who prefer the outdoors, Valley Forge National Historic Park offers more than a peek into America’s history — it is also a great place to hike with 26 miles of trails.
- King of Prussia
- East Norriton
- Katharine Gibbs School
- University of Phoenix Philadelphia
- Valley Forge Military College
- Valley Forge Christian College
- Villanova University
- Willow Grove Naval Air Station
- Willow Grove Air Force Reserve Station
- Naval Inventory Control Point Philadelphia
- Defense Personnel Support Center
- Naval Air Development Center