P & P Mill Apartments201 North 3rd St., Allentown, PA 18101
- From $1,085
- 2 Bed
Unique Modern Living, Historic Setting
P&P Mill is a taste of SOHO right here in Allentown, PA. These beautiful apartment homes are located in a renovated silk mill that dates back to circa 1904, and feature exposed brick walls, heavy timber structure and hardwood floor. This distinctive living community is located in historic Allentown, and offers loft-like modern homes that are designed for maximum comfort, with cathedral ceilings and oversized windows, offering each space with natural light. Our state-of-the-art amenities and on-site management team are available at all times.
Why You'll Love Us
Allentown is a great location! You can watch a game at Coca Cola Park, catch the Phantoms Ice Hockey team at the new PPL Center or become more adventurous while riding the rides at Dorney Park & Wild Water Kingdom. Check out the events at the Fairgrounds and play at Jungle Fun and the Crayola factory. If your an outdoor enthusiast, visit the Appalachian Mountains and enjoy boating and hiking at the Lehigh River. For those who enjoy culture, Allentown has it's own symphony orchestra and several museums that you will surely love! Allentown is home to a variety of retail stores, the Lehigh Valley Mall and the Shoppes at Saucon Valley. Allentown is conveniently set in the heart of Pennsylvanias Lehigh Valley.
Professionally Managed By: Oxford Realty
- Two Story Loft Apartments Available
- 15' Ceilings in 1st and 2nd Floor Apartments
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Appliances
- Individual Large Storage Areas
- Video Surveillance & Electronic Access
- Elevator to all Floors
- Fitness Center
- 24-hr Maintenance
- Cable Ready
- Exposed Brickwork and Heavy Timber Structure
- Oversized Windows Fill Apartments with Natural Light
- Refuse Room on Each Floor
- Sun-drenched Apartments with Oversized Windows
- Pets Welcome (w/restrictions)
Floor Plan Amenities
- Full size Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Large Closets
- Controlled Access
- City and Garden View Available
*Note: In Select Units
Cat: Up to 1 is permitted.
- Please call leasing office for further details.
Dog: Up to 1 is permitted.
- Please contact leasing office for further details.