334 apartments for rent near Tulsa, OK
Apartments in Tulsa, OK
Guide to Tulsa
- The Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame provides performances, cultural events, and classes.
- The 78-acre Tulsa Zoo is located in Mohawk Park and contains about 1,500 animals.
- The Tulsa State Fairground is home to Big Splash Water Park’s 10 water attractions.
- The Tulsa Ballet is one of the best ballet companies in the US and has performed worldwide.
- Amazing Cherry Street contains the Cherry Street Farmer’s Market, antique shops, galleries, cafes, and more.
- Tulsa’s beautiful, historical Art Deco architecture is some of the finest in the country.
Turkey Mountain Urban Wilderness offers a wide variety of trails used for mountain biking, trail runs, horseback riding, and events.
Oral Roberts University, located in South Tulsa, continues to lead Christian universities in their pursuit of excellence.
Riverwalk Crossing in Jenks is the perfect getaway! Enjoy dining al fresco while listening to one of the great local bands or spend the afternoon shopping.
- Downtown Tulsa
- Brady Arts District
- East Village
- Owen Park
- North Maple Ridge
- Forest Orchard
- Cheyenne Park
- Riverview Park
- Maple Ridge Historic District
- Oral Roberts University
- Tulsa Welding School
- University of Tulsa
- Oklahoma State University Center For Health Science
- Spartan College Aeronautics Tech