704 apartments for rent near Greensboro, NC
Apartments in Greensboro, NC
Guide to Greensboro
- Historic Guilford Courthouse National Military Park marks the location of a key Revolutionary War battle that led to America’s victory.
- The Greensboro Coliseum is the place to see everything from rock bands to sports events to the Super Flea Market.
- Blandwood, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was originally built in 1795.
- Downtown Greensboro is buzzing day and night with bars and nightclubs, restaurants, museums, theaters, and shops.
- Greensboro is home to many colleges and universities, including the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and Elon University School of Law.
- Hagan Stone Park is a wildlife refuge covering more than 400 acres and features playgrounds and picnic areas.
- College Hill
- East Market Street A
- Fisher Park
- Charles Aycock / Summit Ave
- Arlington Park
- Smith Homes
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Greensboro College
- Guilford College
- Guilford Tech Community College
- John Wesley College
- High Point University