394 apartments for rent in Syracuse, NY
Guide to Syracuse
Syracuse Apartments For Rent
Syracuse is located in central New York, 250 miles from the “Big Apple,” among both rolling hills and broad plains. Syracuse apartments for rent are available in collection of historic neighborhoods around the city, many bearing the aesthetics of Syracuse’s industrial past. Once centers for manufacturing, these trademark brick factory buildings are now hip boutiques, pubs and restaurants.
Residents of Syracuse apartments for rent enjoy a host of arts and cultural events, particularly during the summer and spring months. The city of Syracuse maintains over 170 parks, fields, and recreation areas; the entire Syracuse region is a golfer’s dream with 40 courses in the environs of the city. Sophisticates can appreciate museums and galleries, a year-round opera company and a symphony orchestra.
Students attending Syracuse University can also find apartments for rent in Syracuse. This university, founded in 1870, has nearly 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students and is one of the city’s largest employers.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Syracuse University
- Bryant & Stratton Syracuse
- St Josephs Hospital School of Nursing
- Crouse Hospital School of Nursing
- SUNY College of Env Sci-For Syracuse
Nearby Military Bases
- US Army Res Center
- US Marine Res Training Center
- US Military Reservation Skaneateles
- Verona Test Site
- U.S. Military Reservation
- Eco-friendly Syracuse is a global leader in sustainability and green initiatives.
- Tons to do, including art galleries, casinos, museums, and shopping.
- Outdoor sports, including skiing, golfing, boating, hiking, and snowboarding.
- Antique markets, flea markets, wineries, nightclubs, and pick-your-own farms.
- Gorgeous parks, including Old Erie Canal State Park and Green Lakes State Park.
- Historical sites, such as the Erie Canal Museum and the Landmark Theatre.