Netherlands Village Apartments1455 Dorwaldt Blvd., Schenectady, NY 12308 View On Map (518) 406-6901
Netherlands Village Apartments offers 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with heat & hot water included, located in a quaint and quiet setting.
Conveniently located near Ellis Hospital, GE GR&D and Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory (KAPL). Netherlands Village is just a short drive to all areas of the Capital District, Union College, Schenectady Community College, downtown Albany, Proctors, Rotterdam Square Mall and the NYS Thruway. Walking distance of the Sheridan Plaza and close to the scenic Mohawk-Hudson bike & hike trail. Apply today.
Move-in anytime between now and May 1st, 2015 and receive your FIRST FULL MONTHS RENT FREE. This offer is valid on select units on qualified 12 month applications. The application must be received from April 15, 2015 May 1, 2015.
Expires : 05/02/2015
Pricing & Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Price Range||Deposit/Fees||Sqft.||Available|
1 BR - 1 BA
1 Bedroom with Den
1 BR - 1 BA
2 BR - 1 BA
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Saturday & Sunday appointment only
Features & Amenities
- Free Basic/Standard Cable TV
- Garage Available
- Pets -Cat Friendly
- Schenectady School District
- Free High Speed Internet
- Laundry Room in every Building
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Renovated Kitchens Available
- Self Storage Units Available
- Public Transportation
Floor Plan Features & Amenities
- Free Heat & Hot Water
- Custom Window Coverings
Professionally Managed By: Dawn Homes Management
Also visit us here: Visit this Property's Website
Pet Policy: Cat Friendly, Sorry No Dogs.
Cat: Up to 2 are permitted
- Restrictions: $25 pet rent per pet with a maximum of 2 cats per apartment.
- Deposit: $200.00 Rent: $25.00