26 apartments for rent in Penfield, New York
Guide to Rochester
Rochester Apartments For Rent
Situated along the Genesee River you’ll find a city that offers top-notch educational institutions, employment opportunities and a tie to history like no other. Browse for an apartment for rent in Rochester along one of the many neighborhoods streets that give this city its charm.
Rochester apartments for rent offer easy access to the Rochester Institute of Technology as well as the University of Rochester. Or, find an apartment for rent in Rochester near one of several large international businesses, including Fortune 1000 companies Eastman Kodak, Constellation Brands, and Paychex.
When you’re ready to unwind, this city is known for its entertainment options. Rochester’s East End, well known for being the hub of late-night activity, gets its name from being the stopping point for East Avenue. The streets are crowded with bars, nightclubs, coffee shops and high-end restaurants.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Nazareth College of Rochester
- St Bernard's School Theology-Ministry
- St. John Fisher College
- Talmudical Institute of Upstate NY
- Bexley Hall Seminary
Nearby Military Bases
- Part of the Finger Lakes region, Rochester residents enjoy waterfalls, sparkling lakes, and amazing parkland.
- The George Eastman House is a unique museum celebrating photography and film.
- The Genesee Center for the Arts and Education offers art and pottery classes in a historic firehouse.
- Seneca Park Zoo is an amazing zoo designed by Frederick Law Olmsted during the 1890s.
- Family-friendly Rochester is a top-rated location that enjoys a strong, stable economy with several major corporations.
- The University of Rochester and the Rochester Institute of Technology, also top employers, are top-rated institutions.